The Duct Cleaning Process By Paramount Home Services
When selecting a company to clean your ducts, please ensure they complete the following in order to provide a proper and thorough duct cleaning.
- Take before and after photos. (Providing proof that your ducts have been cleaned)
- Ensure that every vent is covered and sealed to provide maximum suction on the vent that is being cleaned.
- Make sure that the duct cleaners use brushes and agitation tools in combination with compressed air to remove any dirt that is stuck to your vents. (Using just a vacuum, will not remove all this dirt.)
- All the registers and vents are cleaned and sanitized.
- The furnace blower and AC coils are inspected, and cleaned thoroughly at the customer’s request.
The Paramount Home Service Duct Cleaning Process
- Our Certified Duct Cleaning Technicians will assess your HVAC system
- They will check the accessibility and locations of all your ducts.
- They will assess the inner duct-work for cleanliness using digital cameras.
- We will take BEFORE pictures of your ducts to show you what your ducts looked like prior to cleaning.
- We will clean all your supply and return vents.
- We create access holes to allow the our powerful vacuum to connect to your duct system.
- We lay down drop clothes around your house near your air registers as required
- We begin to clean your ducts by thoroughly agitating the dirt and debris sitting in your ducts. We use a variety of tools such as rods and snake, cable driven brushes and other agitation tools. Once the dirt is disturbed and becomes airborne, the high powered vacuum is able to suck all the debris towards it.
- Install all the supply and return vents back
- Vacuum around the working areas.
- Take AFTER photos to show proof of work. Compare the after photos to the before photos.
- Clean Dryer Vent
- Clean Furnace and AC Coils
- Clean Bathroom and Kitchen Exhausts
- Use a fogger to disperse the odourless sanitizer and deodorizer
- Review all the work done and the invoice. Receive payment via cash or debit/credit with our mobile banking terminal.