Emulsion sealing is much different than the spray sealing method. Instead of spraying the sealant onto the driveway, the emulsion sealer is poured onto the driveway a little bit at a time, and a roller is used to spread the sealer across the entire driveway. Emulsion process can use anywhere from 2-4 times more sealant than a spray system sealer for a comparable size driveway. This will allow a much thicker coat of sealer to be applied, even filling and covering the smallest of hairline cracks that crack filler and the spray system cannot fill.
The Emulsion Process
Paramount Home Services has a specific process in which all the driveway specialists use in order to provide excellent protection and service to your driveway.
- The edges as well, the cracks of the driveway are cleaned with a steel brush
- All the dirt and debris is then cleared off the driveway with a gas blower
- Repairs are then completed on the driveway (Cracks are filled, pot holes are repaired, ramps are built)
- The sealer is poured onto the driveway
- Rollers are used around the edges of your driveway to ensure accuracy and to not get any sealer on your interlock and/or grass
- A broom is used to spread the sealer evenly across your driveway
- A caution tape is then placed at the entrance of your driveway to warn people not to travel on your driveway
- After 24 hours, the sealer would have dried and cured and vehicles can be placed onto the driveway.
To get started call us today at 1888-660-5543 or Request A Quote online
Paramount Home Services Driveway Sealing
Paramount Home Services is your #1 choice for driveway and interlock sealing in the GTA! We are available 7 days a week and ready to provide service in the following cities.