Interlock Sealing Process
Paramount Home Services has perfected the way in which we wash, sand and seal your driveway.
- Your driveway is pressure washed as well as scrubbed, when needed to remove all stains
- Remove efflorescence, the white powder that builds up on interlock and concrete
- Remove all weeds, grass, etc. that grow in between the joints
- Spray weed killer to help ensure weeds don’t grow
- Polymetric sand is then poured on the surface of the interlocking and pushed and compacted into the joints
- The excess sand is gently blown off the interlock
- Water is sprayed on the polymetric sand to activate the sand, which causes the sand to bond and harden. This will help prevent weeds from growing through your joints
- The application of a thick coat of your choice of sealer to protect your interlock driveway. Boards are used to protect the borders of your interlocking to prevent spray from going onto other parts of your property.
- The sealer dries in 30 minutes, and you will be able to drive on it after 4 hours!
Choosing A Sealer
Natural Look – This is a clear sealer that is applied onto your interlock and will not change the appearance of your driveway. It will look similar, it not, exactly the same as after the driveway is pressure washed and dried.
Semi-Gloss – This will give your interlock a bit of a wet look. Your interlock will have some lustre and shine to it. It will look similar to your interlocking after it was pressure washed, but still wet on a sunny day.
High Gloss – This is similar to the semi-gloss, however with a bit more intensity. It will have some more shine compared to the semi-gloss.
To get started call us today at 1888-660-5543 or Request A Quote online
Paramount Home Services Interlock Sealing
Paramount Home Services is your #1 choice for driveway and interlock sealing in the GTA! We are available 7 days a week and ready to provide service in the following cities.